5L,18L and 20L are regular package.
Customized package is available
7-10 days for one 20 ft container
Maydos Glossy Clear Polyurethane Wood Varnish
Maydos M8300 colorful scratching resistant furniture paint is a kind of two-component paint produced with up-to-date technology and equipment. It provides you a high quality, color-retending, mildew and scrubbing resistant finish with rich and fine film.
Mixing Ratio (Base:hardener:Thinner):
Glossy 1:1:0.8 Matt 1:0.5:0.8
Brush, Airless spray
12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Store it in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.
Temperature range: 0℃-35℃.
1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 18L and 200L
1. Please use our matched products. Otherwise, the unpredictable problem may affect the decoration effect.
2. Stir thoroughly before and after mix. Filtrate the mixed paint with 200-300# filter net and then keep the mixture for 10 minutes (at 25℃) until there is no foam. Use up the mixed paint within 2 hours to avoid hardening.
3. Seal tightly the unused paint. The mixed paint should not be poured back to the original can.
4. Application is not recommended when the moisture of the wood is ≥12%, relative humidity≥85%, or the temperature≤5℃.
5. Take proper protection measures during application.
Q1: What is the general coating system for wood furniture?
A: The general coating system is PU clear sealer (1~2 layer) + PU Glossy Wood Lacquer (1~3 layers) .
If you need stain color, you can mix the stain directly with PU Glossy Wood Lacquer, then spray for drying.
Q2: How much PU Glossy lacquer do I need for one square meter?
A: The consumption of PU Glossy Wood Lacquer is about 12~15 square meter per KG;
The consumption of PU sealer is about 10~12 square meter per KG;
Q3: What tools do I need to finish the whole coating process?
A: The necessary tools are Spray Gun, sanding paper, air compressor, manual sanding machine, filter cloth
Q4: How much time do I need to finish the whole coating?
A: Take an example of 2 coats of PU sealer + PU Glossy Wood Lacquer , After spray of 1st coat of PU sealer,you will need about 4 hours for drying, then sand the surface, clean it, spray 2nd coat of PU sealer,wait for another 4 hours, then sand again. Go to spray PU Glossy wood lacquer, wait for 8 hours for hard dry.So in total you will need about 20 hours to finish the whole coating.